For more than 100 years, Smith Lund Mills Funeral Chapel has been a family-owned and operated full-service funeral care provider serving Lane and Douglas Counties. Our professional staff can help you plan funerals, memorials, celebration of life and receptions. In March of 2016 the Lund Family acquired Sunset Hills Cemetery, Funeral Home, & Crematorium in Eugene. It’s picturesque location is situated beautifully among rolling hills and trees. We are excited that Sunset Hills will greatly enhance our service to families in Lane County.
Our highly motivated staff do more than just provide funerals and memorials. With two state-of-the-art crematoriums on site, ownership and management of Fir Grove and Sunset Hills Cemeteries, and the ability to provide natural burial and Alkaline Hydrolysis, your family can be assured that their needs will be taken care of. We provide a competitively priced range of choices for care at both locations, and our NO PRESSURE policy will assure that your family receives exactly what they are looking for.
Our Compassionate staff is committed to providing the highest quality of service.
- Prompt Service - We respond to every request without delay. When a death has occurred, our caring and properly trained personnel will arrive in a timely fashion.
- On-site crematorium - Your loved one never leaves our care. We follow a strict cremation process that insures quality from start to finish.
- Utilization of the Unity Cremation Vacuum System . - Only this procedure will ensure the complete return of cremated remains.
- No Expedited Cremation Fees
- No Additional Filing Fees
- No After-Hours Fees
- No Hidden Refrigeration Charges
- No Additional Fees For Plus Sized Cremations
- No Sub-Contractors - You only deal with our caring, professional, prompt and courteous staff.
At Smith Lund Mills and Sunset Hills you will get straightforward answers to your questions, attention to detail, and caring service.
Very nice people, very professional, very efficient & organized."