For more than 100 years, Smith Lund Mills Funeral Chapel has been a family-owned and operated full-service funeral care provider serving Lane and Douglas Counties. Our professional staff can help you plan funerals, memorials, celebration of life and receptions. Smith Lund Mills does more than just provide funerals and memorials. With a state-of-the-art crematorium on site and ownership and management of Fir Grove Cemetery, one of Lane County's oldest cemeteries. Smith Lund Mills also provides a competitively priced range of choices for care all at one location.
Our Compassionate staff is committed to providing the highest quality of service.
- Prompt Service - We respond to every request without delay. When a death has occurred, our caring and properly trained personnel will arrive in a timely fashion.
- On-site crematorium - Your loved one never leaves our care. We follow a strict cremation process that insures quality from start to finish.
- Utilization of the Unity Cremation Vacuum System . - Only this procedure will ensure the complete return of cremated remains.
- No Expedited Cremation Fees
- No Additional Filing Fees
- No After-Hours Fees
- No Hidden Refrigeration Charges
- No Additional Fees For Plus Sized Cremations
- No Sub-Contractors - You only deal with our caring, professional, prompt and courteous staff.
At Smith Lund Mills you will get straightforward answers to your questions and needs.
Very nice people, very professional, very efficient & organized."